Florida Camping Rentals
CAMPING RENTAL POLICIES
Create new experiences and memories with your family traveling with the best and most affordable Camper Van Rental and RV Rental options with Florida Camping Rentals.
CAMPING RENTAL CONDITIONS
Alternate Terms and Conditions may be in effect for certain rental vehicles, dates, offices, events and uses
- Renter must be a minimum of 21 years of age (25 years at some locations) and must have a major, non-debit credit card, a valid driver’s license from country of residence and current identification (including passport for non-US residents).
- Renter and all drivers must be a minimum of 21 years of age (25 years at some locations) with a permanent, valid driver’s license (temporary replacement or provisional license not accepted) from country of residence and and current identification (including passport for non-US residents). ($25.00 fee for each additional driver will be added at some locations)
- Renter, all additional drivers and credit card holder must be present at the time of pick up to sign the rental contract.
- Major, non-debit credit card used for the required security deposit must have a minimum credit limit of the security deposit amount available above the rental charges.
- Renter must provide a binder for Primary Third Party Liability Insurance up to the State Statutory Limits applicable to the Rental Vehicle. Primary Third Party Liability Insurance may be available to purchase for those clients who do not want to use their own insurance as primary, who do not have sufficient insurance or who do not have valid insurance for Rental Vehicle.
- Renter’s credit card will be charged $250 deposit to reserve an RV. Renter may cancel within 24 hours and receive a refund of the deposit. Deposit is non-refundable 24 hours after booking.
Florida Camping Rentals (FVR) management reserves the right to deny service to anyone deemed a credit or security risk.
- It is not possible to reserve a specific unit size, color, floor plan, television, awning, or model year within specified vehicle type category.
- Florida Camping Rentals reserves the right to substitute models with similar, higher rated or longer vehicle type category. No refund for additional fuel consumption, ferry charges or campground fees will be given due to the increased length or size of Rental Vehicle.
- Vehicles may be winterized during freezing temperatures. Contact the pick up location for additional fees or instructions.
Rates, Down Payment, Changes, Security Deposit and Rental Payments:
- Rates are subject to change and are not guaranteed until the reservation is confirmed with a down payment to lock in the quoted price. Reservation down payment is applied directly toward the total rental charges due at the time of pickup and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- The security deposit is a verification and pre-authorization of available funds on your major, non-debit credit card in the amount of $1,000. The pre-authorization is reversed at the time of return; but may take 7-10 business days for funds to be released back into an account.
- The security deposit must be made with a major, non-debit credit card. ATM/Debit Cards, Check Cards, Stored Value/Pre-paid Cards and Gift Cards are not accepted for payment of the security deposit.
- Payments of the balance of all rental charges, including estimated mileage charges, are due at the time of pick up. No refund is given for late pick up, early return or unused pre-paid miles. Contracts are subject to fees imposed by the local/state government.
- Rental charges may be paid by Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover Card. Stored Value/Pre-paid Cards and Gift Cards are not accepted for payment of Rental charges.
Unit type, rental location and the dates of travel determine the rental rate. Prevailing rate will apply for any changes to the original reservation in addition to a fee of at least $50 to make the change.
Vehicle Pick Up:
- Rental Vehicle Pick-up Time is after 1 pm based on vehicle readiness.
- Customers must arrive at the pick-up station no less than one hour before rental station’s official closing time.
- There is no refund if client picks up later than the booked day of departure.
- Customers should allow 1-2 hours after arrival for vehicle orientation and rental contract processing.
- All renters must also sign the “Winterization Advisory” when renting between October – March. Fees may apply.
- Customer vehicles cannot be stored at the rental location without prior authorization from the location’s Rental Manager. Vehicle storage is not available at all locations. Florida Camping Rentals is not responsible for any damages or missing items inccc the customer’s stored vehicle. Storage fees may apply.
- Return time is between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. There is a per hour penalty of at least $125 per hour up to twice the nightly rate for returns after 11 AM without prior authorization from Return Rental Office.
- There is no refund if customer terminates rental before scheduled return date.
- Rental Vehicle cannot be dropped off later than 1 hr before or anytime outside of location’s official hours of operation.
- All late returns or extensions must be authorized by the return rental location at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of return and any additional charges will be immediately applied to the customers credit card on file.
- Rental Vehicle must be returned in clean condition. Cleaning fee of $50 or more per hour may apply.
- Business Hours will vary. Call pick-up location for verification of hours. Some locations open weekends
- All locations are closed on: New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas
Start your next Adventure now!
Florida Camping Rentals offers the best options in Camper Vans and RVs Rentals to your next adventure with family or friends.
Make your Reservation
THE BEST CAMPING RENTALS IN FLORIDA
Florida Van Rentals Inc., is the leading Camping Rentals and Handicap Van Rental company in Florida.
We rent Travel Trailers, Motorhomes / RVs, Camper Vans, Wheelchair Accessible Vans, Scooters, and many other types of passenger vans, and accessible minivans almost every major city in Florida including (Daytona Beach, Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Boca Raton, Delray Beach and West Palm Beach) to name a few.
Our Camping Rentals are a low cost solution to your wheelchair accessible van rental needs.
24 hour rental
All rentals are based on a 24 hour rental period.
Low Price Guaranteed
If you find a better deal, we will beat it by 10%.
Get your vehicle anytime
You can pickup your vehicle anytime you want, even on Odd hours.
7 Days a Week
We are open 7 days a week and even on Odd hours.
Traveling Safely and Flexibility
We are closely monitoring the ongoing and increased uncertainty that surrounds the (COVID-19) and have implemented enhanced measures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. Our standard cleaning routines are thorough; however, during this time, we have enhanced our efforts in cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces and frequently touched items.
Our vehicles are constantly washed and disinfected after each rental.
Our team is qualified to serve customers and take care of each vehicle
Florida Camping Rentals routines strive to exceed our customers expectations.
Florida Camping Rentals
I am very impressed by the customer service I was given. I believe the gentleman I felt with primarily was named Mike. He always seemed to go above and beyond when I called with questions. The van was great and compared to all the other rental places, their prices are way more affordable.
A group of us visited Orlando for some fun in the sun and theme park visit. There was 10 of us in the party and and after looking online for car rentals that could accommodate us I stumbled upon Florida Van Rental. It allowed us to travel comfortably and the cost was very competitive. When we arrived the bus was ready to go and waiting. It was clean and easy to drive. If we ever go back to Orlando I will definitely use this company again!
Super accommodating. They were really pleasant on the phone and in helping us. There was no waiting at a location for the car, they sent a shuttle to a parking lot where the car was and we were ready to go which was super convenient. Will 100% be renting from them in the future and highly recommend them. Great customer service and system.
Boca Raton Van Rentals | Fort Lauderdale Van Rentals | Orlando Wheelchair Vans | Miami Van Rentals | Palm Beach Van Rentals | Orlando Jeep Rental | Sanford Van Rentals | Tampa Van Rentals | Wheelchair Vans for Sale | Florida Wheelchair Van Rentals | Florida Truck Rentals | Orlando Jeep Rentals | Orlando Wheelchair Vans For Sale | Wheelchair Vans for Sale | Accessible Minivan Rentals | Orlando Truck Rentals | Florida Mobility Van Rentals | Jeep Rental Orlando